You want to know what’s happening in your community. We make it easy
When you subscribe to the Shawnee Mission Post — the Shawnee Mission area’s ONLY dedicated news source — you get:
- Full access to all new and archived stories
- Out Front, our curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on the biggest local news each morning in a minute or less.
- Our Daily Digest email, which summarizes the newest headlines each day at noon.
And your first month is just $.99!
No outlet provides more coverage of the Shawnee Mission area
Here’s what we cover:
- The Shawnee Mission School District, including the central administration as well as all 47 school buildings
- Local government in Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Merriam, Mission, Leawood, Roeland Park, Fairway, Mission Hills, Westwood, Lake Quivira, Westwood Hills, Mission Woods
- Commercial development and public infrastructure projects across the Shawnee Mission area
- Local business openings, closing and major developments
What our readers are saying
“I love the Shawnee Mission Post. I feel like I’m always referencing their articles when I’m talking to friends and neighbors. And the email newsletters let you get caught up quickly.” — Lily Stork, Leawood
“Out Front is the first thing I read every morning. It’s how I get up to speed on what’s new in the community every morning.” — Ben Bradley, Prairie Village
Frequently asked questions about Shawnee Mission Post subscriptions
How much does a subscription cost?
Your first month of full access to the site is just $.99. After that, the cost is $5.95 per month if billed monthly, or $64.95 per year if billed annually. (That breaks down to $1.37 a week for the monthly billing plan, or $1.25 a week for the annual billing plan).
How does billing work?
When you set up your subscription account, you’ll enter a credit or debit card number. That card will be charged every month or once a year for your subscription fee. You can cancel any time, and your card will be refunded for the prorated amount left for that billing period.
Do my spouse and I need separate subscriptions?
Nope. Each subscription is meant to serve a household. You can log on to up to devices at a time with a single subscription.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel at any time (though we’ll hate to see you go!) Simply cancel the account through your dashboard, or contact us at [email protected].