NEJC Chamber Webinar: Prospecting During Uncertain Times
Dan Stalp, of Sandler Training, will be talking about how during times of adversity and crisis, it's easy to get discouraged and stop prospecting.Now that we are starting back to work during the pandemic - we can have “head trash” about what is okay for sales professionals! Maybe you've said/thought one of the following...
- I don’t think I should prospect right now because it would be insensitive to what is going on;
- If I did prospect, I don’t know what to say;
- My goals for 2020 are “out the window”, I don’t even know what a good goal would be;
- I don’t even want to track my behaviors, because my results are so depressing right now; or
- No one is buying anything, they are all in “transition mode”.While it is perfectly normal to “feel” that way, it is not okay to “act” and “think” that way.
Join us for this free “live” virtual training to redirect stinkin’ thinkin’ into compassion and conviction.
Meeting ID: 913 262 2141