Your Insurance: What homeowners need to know about Earthquake Insurance

Let Bill Rowlen safely and securely guide you through the insurance marketplace.

Like what we have to say? Vote for Flury-Hinderks as Best of Johnson County!

Recent news of large earthquakes striking population centers in Mexico and Taiwan present an opportunity to discuss earthquake insurance and coverage a little closer to home. We’ll provide some education and guidance for homeowners and give you some simple facts you should be aware of when it comes to evaluating your insurance portfolio.