Mother’s Day is just around the corner on Sunday, May 9, and plenty of Johnson County businesses are ready to help you celebrate.
Whether you’re looking for food options — including brunch, lunch, dinner and even take-and-make meals — or fun gift bundles, there are several options available in our neck of the woods.
Below is a list of some Mother’s Day specials happening this year in Johnson County
- Houlihan’s Restaurant and Bar: The Leawood and Overland Park locations will have a $24.99 Mother’s Day menu that includes an appetizer, salad or soup entree and drink specials. Visit either location from May 7 to May 9 for the Mother’s Day deal.
- Lulu’s Boutique: A downtown Mission business, Lulu’s Boutique is putting together Mother’s Day boundless with handmade goodies for $30.
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood: The Overland Park steakhouse is serving a three-course meal with several entree choices including plank salmon and a 12-ounce KC Strip. It will cost $50 per person, and the deal is available on May 8 and May 9.
Dolce Bakery: The Prairie Village bakery is offering a number of Mother’s Day treats and baked goods like cookie kits, cakes, breakfast in bed options and more. Pre-orders for Mother’s Day should be placed by May 4, and can be completed online here.
- The Brass Onion: With brunch, dinner and cook-at-home options, The Brass Onion has you covered. Orders are due Wednesday, May 5, and can be placed online here.
- Ad Astra Market Food and Flowers: A downtown Mission staple, Ad Astra Market Food and Flowers is offering flower arrangements, brunch, picnic trays and desserts for mom on May 9. Place orders online here by May 6.
- The Table: Located in downtown Overland Park, The Table is offering local artisan bundles, bouquets and a cocktail syrup, according to Visit Overland Park.