Johnson County is feeling the love this year with numerous Valentine’s Day deals.
Restaurants, doggy day cares and salons are all offering a wide variety of deals to share with loved ones — of the two, or four-legged variety.
Here’s where to find Valentine’s Day deals near you:
- Tyler Kingston at Corinth Square is hosting a Love Fest on Saturday, Feb. 13. Treats, unique gifts, bouquets and giveaways are all on the menu.
- Fairway Creamery has a limited supply of creator Christopher Elbow’s Valentine’s Day boxes available in store and online.
- Bag and Baggage at the Prairie Village Shops is offering a buy one, get one 50% off on its silver ion face masks through Valentine’s Day.
- Caenen Castle in Shawnee is offering a night of romance with an $80 four-course meal and an optional $35 wine pairing.
- The Learning Tree at Corinth Square has special treats, toys and books for kids — all of which can be complimentary wrapped in
special red, pink and white ribbon.
- Blue Moose at the Village Shops is offering a Valentine’s weekend couple’s special for $60.
- Pinot’s Palette in Leawood’s Town Center Plaza is hosting arts and hearts classes this Valentine’s Day. Participants will receive a goody bag with Town Center treats, and can also opt to enter a giveaway.
- SPIN! Pizza at Corinth Square is offering a $45 take-and-bake lasagna meal with handmade lasagna, a caesar salad kit and garlic bread.
- Corinth Square’s Va Bene is offering a $35 per person multi-course menu, which will begin with a complimentary glass of pink bubbly.
- Minsky’s, with several locations across Johnson County, is offering heart-shaped pizzas for Feb. 13 and Feb. 14.
- When a dog is brought in for a half or full day of daycare on Feb. 14, On the Ball will give the pup a $5 holiday cookie free of charge.
Social Suppers and Corinth Square is offering a Valentine’s Day dinner with a choice of bacon-wrapped steak with Gorgonzola sauce and mashed potatoes, or Cajun shrimp pasta. Both dinners come with strawberry spinach salad and a chocolate fudge pie.
- A private, dine-in or carryout dinner will be available at Lenexa Public Market from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 14. The cost is $50 per person, and a menu can be found online here.