By Jon Rowley
We’re all stuck at home for the next 30 days and it’s our objective to help you become your best self during this stint. To flatten the curve, we need you to be healthy during this time and want to do our part to hold you accountable. This challenge is open to anyone, not just members of 2020FIT. It just started and will last during the duration of our stay at home. It’s free and will help you stay as healthy as possible. All you have to do is eat real food, exercise or go for a walk, get quality sleep and a couple other odds and ends.
Rules are as follows:
- Fresh Air: 1 Point for 30 minutes outside 2 points for 60 minutes +
- Sleep: 1 Point if you’re in bed by 9 pm, 2 points if you’re in bed by 8:30
- Nutrition: 1 Point if you stick to meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, some fruit, a little starch, and NO SUGAR. Anything outside of these parameters does not count including. No alcohol.
- Fitness: 1 point if you do 10 minutes of mobility. 2 points if you do the programmed workout. 3 points if you do a live class on Zoom.
- Meditation: 1 point for 5 minutes, 2 points for 10 minutes+
- Gratitude: 1 point if you write down 3 things you’re grateful for
Sound doable, and maybe even kind of amazing? Sign up here to finish these 30 days even healthier and stronger than when you started.