It’s a new day at 2020FIT. Last Friday we welcomed hundreds of clients, friends and family into our newly expanded space at 3710 W 73rd Terrace (that’s right, the old post office) in Prairie Village. We’ve been working tirelessly for many months to create a spot perfect for our growing community. With lots of natural light, more room to hangout and vastly expanded new workout areas it’s an inviting place for the entire community. A few highlights include:
- Rooms for more classes including Sweat, SwingFit and yoga.
- A new childcare space with so much fun equipment your kids will be begging you to go to the gym
- A beautiful, light-filled new yoga studio featuring infrared heaters,
- An outdoor space for playing pickleball and working out in the sun
- An upcoming coffee area and lounge
- Much, much more
We’re so thrilled to keep our fantastic location – in the heart of Prairie Village and far away from big box stores and miles of parking lots. With all of these new additions we hope this new space will really become the heartbeat of this community. Come by anytime for a tour or schedule your free weekhere.