By Chad Taylor
Are you ready to find a Realtor? Here’s a list of questions you should use in your interview process:
- What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?
- Are you a full time agent?
- What percentage of the original list price are your homes selling for on average?
- Do you have a team that allows you to focus on just selling your listings, or do you do everything yourself?
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How often do you have to ask your clients for price adjustments?
- Can you provide me with the phone numbers of some recent clients for a reference?
This video, shot with one of our most recent clients, lays out the process:
This weekly sponsored column is written by Chad Taylor of the Taylor-Made Team and Keller Williams Realty Key Partners, LLC. The Taylor-Made Team consistently performs in the top 3 percent of Realtors in the Heartland MLS. Please submit follow-up questions in the comments section or via email. You can find out more about the Taylor-Made Team on its website. And always feel free to call at 913-825-7540.