The festival features six short plays, all by local playwrights, that are 10 minutes in length and are presented on stage for the first time by The Barn Players.
The six plays selected this year are:
- Five Dollars by Thomas L. Willoughby, directed by Amanda Beeler
- In The Eyes Of Men by Lindsay Adams, directed by Armanda Boyle
- A Might-Have-Been Meeting by Deborah Ground Buckner, directed by Geri Eicher
- (Not) Another Bedtime Story by Philip Reavis, directed by Diane Bulan
- The Bell-Ringer by Emma K. Carter, directed by Valerie Dykes
- Promposal by Jim Moore, directed by Jason Hagg
All six plays will be presented at each performance: Dec. 11 and 12 at 7:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. on Dec. 13. The Barn Players Theatre is located at 6219 Martway in Mission across from Sylvester Powell Community Center.