At Monday’s meeting of the Johnson County Park and Recreation District board, the Johnson County Board of County Commissioners and the Prairie Village City Council, VanTrust Real Estate distributed a meaty “Vision Book” laying out the latest and most comprehensive plans for the site presented yet.
As laid out in the book, the current development plan calls for:
- 53 detached single family homes, with 20 cottage lots, 13 village lots and 20 manor lots
- 70 attached homes
- 280 units of luxury apartments
- A 50-room, 15,000 square foot inn
- A Senior Living facility with 120 units of Independent Living, 120 units of Assisted
- Living/Memory Care and 90 units of Skilled Nursing Living. The senior living facility will include a restaurant, grand terrace, pool, and ancillary service and amenity space.
The book provides previously undistributed elevation drawings of many of the development features as well as new renderings of the park land.
You can see the Vision Book in its entirety embedded below: