Many of northeast Johnson County’s public schools will see new leaders for the 2015-2016 school year under administrative changes announced by the Shawnee Mission School District this week.
The administrative changes impacting NEJC schools include:
- Brian Watson, who will be the new principal at Tomahawk Elementary. Watson replaces Dr. David Conrady, who has been named the new principal at Indian Woods Middle School. Previously, Watson had served as a sixth grade teacher at Westwood View.
- Carla Allen, the previous Indian Hills Middle School principal who served as Hocker Grove principal last year, will now be an associate principal at Westridge Middle School.
- Matt Engle, who will become an associate principal at Hocker Grove after having most recently served as an administrative intern there.
- Blake Revelle, who will become an associate principal at Indian Hills Middle School. Revelle had been an associate principal in the DeSoto School District.
- Paul Colwell, who will become the principal at Horizons High School in Mission. Colwell was previously a principal in the Turner School District.
- Ben Prenz, who will become the principal at Hocker Grove Middle School. Prenz was a principal in the Turner School District before coming to Shawnee Mission.