- Thoroughly Modern Millie – (February 27 to March 15) The award winning musical that tells the story of a high-spirited 1920’s stage musical and young Millie Dillmont in search of a new life for herself. Rated PG.
- Avenue Q – (April 17 to May 3) A musical that tells the story of a college grad who moves into a shabby NYC apartment as he and his friends struggle to find jobs and a general purpose to life. Rated R
- Six Degrees of Separation – (May 31 to June 14) A true story that follows a con-man “Paul” who claims he knows the son of a wealthy NYC couple and that he is the son of actor Sidney Poitier Rated R
- Equus – (July 31 to August 15) Dr. Martin Dysart is confronted with a boy, who has blinded six horses, but the boy has always adored all horses – the puzzle is a psychological mystery that leads to a dramatic confrontation. Rated R
- The Addams Family – (September 18 to October 4) Based on the TV show, this is an original story where daughter Wednesday Addams falls in love with a young man from a respectable family. Rated PG-13
- The Producers – (November 6 to 22) Mel Brooks’ classic comedy, the show that won twelve Tony Awards and tells the story of a down-on-his-luck producer and his accountant who come up with a scheme to bilk their backers out of millions of dollars. Rated R
Other 60th season productions will include a Barn Junior production in January, the Barney Awards on Jan. 31, a Barn Kids production in the summer, the Barn Benefit Concert (a celebration of 60 years of Barn musicals) in June and the annual 6X10 Original Ten-Minute Play Festival in December.