Northeast Johnson County business owners, elected officials and administrators gathered Saturday at the Overland Park Marriott to celebrate a year of business successes.
More than 300 attendees packed the hotel’s main ballroom for the annual Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Gala. The event, which also featured live and silent auctions, is the Chamber’s premier gathering of the year, and includes the announcement of the annual award winners.
- Corporate Business of the Year: Overland Park Marriott
- Small Business of the Year: ReTouch (hey, we know those guys!)
- New Business of the Year: Prairie Village Post (hey, we are those guys!)
- Volunteer of the Year: Roeland Park Police Chief Rex Taylor
- Ambassador of the Year: Prairie Village City Councilor Dale Warman
Thanks to the Chamber for a great evening, and congrats to the award recipients! (…but not to us. Because we aren’t going to congratulate ourselves. Although I guess we already kind of have. Sigh…).