The City of Mission Swim Club made it four years in a row atop the MOKAN Swim League yesterday by wrapping up its most recent “A” Division championship.
Woodside Health and Tennis Club finished second, with the Leawood City Swim Team and Homestead Country Club finishing third and fourth, respectively. The Turner Swim Academy and Meadowbrook Country club finished fifth and sixth.
Mission won the league’s “Level II” division as well. Woodside took the “Novice” division.
Swimmers who secured the highest point totals for their teams are listed below:
Level II/A Division
Age Group Girls Team
- 8 and Under: Mary Clare Bono (Leawood)
- 9 & 10: Anne Deedy (Homestead)
- 11 & 12: (Tie) Liv Davison (Homestead)
- 11 & 12: (Tie) Ava Ford (Mission)
- 13 & 14: (Tie) Jeannie O’Flaherty (Woodside)
- 13 & 14: (Tie) Ana Manners (Mission)
- 15 – 18: (Tie) Elizabeth Bittiker (Mission)
- 15 – 18: (Tie) Fee Pauwels (Woodside)
Age Group Boys Team
- 8 and Under: Zach Sederquist (Homestead)
- 9 & 10: Sandy Brand (Mission)
- 11 & 12: Michael Perry (Leawood)
- 13 & 14: (Tie) Joseph McGuire (Woodside)
- 13 & 14: (Tie) Aidan Holbrook (Woodside)
- 15 – 18: (Tie) Collin Braden (Mission)
- 15 – 18: (Tie) Brian North (Leawood)